13-17 February 2012
Don't you just hate it when you waited for months for something to come by and when it's finally there, the time just fly so fast and all you can say when someone asked you about your trip is "So.. so.. la"
This is actually my first trip with a travel agent and I swear this is my LAST one too. Yes, I swear.. Unless my family insist, then I'll be trapped in another one.. But if it's me, I won't opt for a travelling agent. Before I go to the good side of the trip, let me tell you what I don't like about it first..
1. I have to travel with senior citizens...
2. We had a full list of tourism places but when the time comes, we actually spent too little time in those places and stuck in those boring factories half of the day or we just see the place from the bus window from faraway~ DEM! hate that the most!
3. We were lodged in a hotel too far away from the town area
4. We had a better supply for food than in Bali but ironically this sort of spoil my mood because it was the same food throughout the 5 days!!! In Bali, though it was hard to find food, that doesn't really spoil your vacation...
5. You don't get to meet other travelers because you're stuck in your group.. Hate that a lot too..
I don't want to talk about the factories that we visited because it just annoys me to remember that. Here are some pictures from the 5 days trip
The famous Forbidden City. Guess what, we didn't get to explore this amazing place and just walk in straight line in 30 minutes. That's from the entrance to the exit.. Damn! Sakit hati~
We did took some pictures inside but very few. I know there's more to this place than this dried garden (-_-")
The Great Wall of China
The best part of this trip.. Was so excited to finally witness and step on this man-made marvel.
The mountains that surrounds the Great Wall. All are brownish because of winter
The Summer Palace
We were only here for 30 minutes so just pictures by the lake. It was so cold when the wind pass.. I thought I was going to have frost bite!
All in all, I only enjoy this trip because I went with wonderful people like Mida, Ray and Syazana.. The rest of it.. Huh! dislike..